Friday, October 5, 2012

Nick Walker Features Diane Pernet (Again!) at Hotel Chantelle on Ludow!

....and let's hope this one stays up!  Nick featured legendary  Diane Pernet this summer in Chelsea and the owner of the door painted over it within hours.  Hopefully, not this time. I was not going to chance it. (I dashed to this NEW door in Chinatown yesterday in the rain to shoot immediately. I was almost late for the Graffiti Legends /Post Graffiti panel discussion at the New Museum.) That's how great this piece is in person, the details! Go see it now! 
Wait. Don't know who Diane is?  You should. See the link below.  
Also, see Nick's others (I LOVE NY and NY Vandals) on Ludlow & Delancy, you can catch four Nick's within a block or two.  I love that. 
Visit and join a killer fashion, style, design and art blog (and travel to Europe daily here) at http://www.ashadedviewonfashion.com/
To see more of legendary Nick Walker look here: