Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rachel Zoe Appearance & Jewelry Trunk Show at Bloomingdale's!


Rachel Zoe promoted her latest jewelry line at 
Bloomingdale's 59th Street earlier this week to the employees, a few fans and of course, fashion bloggers.  The DJ started spinning music before my coffee kicked in...
...I was then jolted awake fully.  What really woke me up
was one stunning ring in particular (below, top left the big one!)  This one ring in particular I must have and will purchase through the store when it's available (and in stock), in January.  Along with MY ring, Zoe's reps displayed a full, new line that I really liked at decent prices, $100-$500 range. See the photos below of some of the new "Erte-like" classic/timeless pieces, chokers, earrings, and more rings.  Zoe also showed me her special cuffs that she designed recently that were gorgeous and again, will be available in January. Unfortunately, I didn't bug her for a photo of them.  But, take a look at these works of art....
As soon as Zoe arrived, many of the young fans consistently began asking her how to break into the styling gig successfully. "Intern, intern, intern" was the answer, but being well out of college, I knew that.  (Personally, the job looks like one I would never want as running around and taking orders for little or no money is not my thing.  Personal shopping is. Much better and you set your rules, etc. ) Rachel was very gracious to her fans and spent a couple hours talking to everyone, have a look....
The above is the Rachel Zoe holiday bulb, a full assortment of many by different celebs are available at the store.  This is one of my favorites, again, classic and chic. A great gift for those who love art and fashion.