Sunday, April 21, 2013

Brighten Your Day! More From The Kenny Scharf "Kolors" Exhibit - Because It's That Great!

Recently, I did a large post on Kenny Scharf's latest exhibit "Kolors" at Paul Kasmin Gallery in Chelsea. The event was completely packed with hundreds of fans therefore shooting the art work was not easy.  I went back recently to get a much better look (as many people did), and below is what I saw clearly without the massive crowds.  (Of course, I have to again, throw in my signed Scharf photos that I took from his mural on Bowery/Delancy, and my signed Kiehl's box top.)
First, pick up the latest issue of Juxtapoz Magazine featureing Scharf's awesome image on the cover, I'm rushing to the newstand today.  Here's the Scharf images in clear view!
Scharf and fans...
You have until May 4, 2013 to see this vibrant, beyond incredibale show!  A catalog/book of the show signed by Scharf and posters are also available at the PK Shop, next door to the gallery.  (Yes, I bought that book also.)