Thursday, May 17, 2012

NEW Killer Street Art on Trailer In Soho/E.Village!

You must see this new street art on a trailer at E.Houston & 1st Avenue. You'll regret missing this one, catch it now; Beastie Boys tribute, Fumero, 203 & more!

Street art connoisseur, artist, promoter Joshua (left) w/piece by 203 (right), I have one too, lucky!
Street Artist Fumero (and above), w/his newest mural based on the Garden of Eden, fresh indeed. You must see this all in person.
 First more Beastie Boys pics....
Amazing tribute to the Beastie Boys by Danielle Mastrion, that's her below...
Now more 203 & Fumero...
My new friends!  All the artists, nice group shot!


Below more Fumero I found in Soho (Spring/Bowery) - his famous GRANDPA:
 
And in TriBeCa below...
The space...
 Two flyers, same show at Gallery 69 in TriBeCa tonight & tomorrow night, 6-10 pm.  Exhibit should run for a few more weeks. Lots of street artists here!
I like my street art with polka dots!
I keep trying to get a better shot of this Shepard Fairey in the E. Village but it never seems to happen...
In the next day or two; the mural going up on Bowery/Spring by Alex Monolopy; he was huge at Art Basel. Oh, and fashon stuff too, 'tis the season for killer street art. I must report!